Friday, February 15, 2013

Why Lefties Should Be Banned From Handling Guns




U.S. Senator Dianne Feinstein sweeps a room full of her supporters with a magazine in, safety off and in the fully automatic position, chamber closed, and finger on the trigger of an AK-47.

She should be jailed for terrrorizing through incompetence.

My favorite Feinstein quote: "My mother didn't have the option of abortion". The roomful of followers would have been safer if Feinstein weren't there.

The clueless anointed by the clueless.

4 comments:

Steven Satak said...

I'm sure it's an airsoft replica, Stan. Dianne would never threaten her constituency in that fashion. And I am sure security would not allow a politician of any sort to carry a real automatic weapon anywhere.

Stan said...

Of course not. It's Washington DC, where possession of such a weapon is illegal. You remember David Gregory, right? But lefties, like Gregory get special dispensation by the leftists in charge. They are more equal than anyone else.

Steven Satak said...

Aren't fully automatic weapons like the AK-47 illegal pretty much everywhere? Dunno about semi-automatic weapons, though. I seem to recall from my friend Bill that they relaxed the gun ownership rules in DC over the past few years.

IlĂ­on said...

"My favorite Feinstein quote: "My mother didn't have the option of abortion"."

Truly, a great injustice.