1. Prove the Validity of Reason, using Reason.Reminder, deduction looks like this:
2. Prove the Validity of Logic, using Logic.
3. Prove the Validity of Science, using Science.
IF [ X = true ], THEN [ Object = Valid ].The objects above are reason, logic and science, so the premise X must demonstrate an impeccable, irrefutable case (X = true, incorrigibly) in order to prove the unquestionable validity of the objects.
4. Prove the Validity of Reason, using Logic and Science.Remember, a deduction of 15 would look like this:
5. Prove the Validity of Logic, using Reason and Science.
6. Prove the Validity of Science, using Reason and Logic.
7. Deduce Reason From Chemistry (using empirical premises).
8. Deduce a Detailed Hierarchy of Values (Morals) From Atoms and Atomic Positions.
9. Deduce Materialism From Materialism.
10. Deduce Materialism From Reason.
11. Deduce Materialism From Logic.
12. Deduce Materialism From Science.
13. Deduce Atheism using Reason.
14. Deduce Atheism using Logic.
15. Deduce Atheism using Science.
IF [ Reason = true ], Then [ Atheism = True ].But this requires that the premise, [ Reason = true ], must be proved valid, so some sort of valid argument must be made for the premise, the subpremises, the sub-subpremises, etc.
The intellectual, thinking Atheist should enjoy this challenge.