Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Sunshine Today

In a rare and uncommon event, there is sunshine outside today. I have to be in it, there is work to get done, despite the mud. I can push tee-posts into the ground with bare hands. I need to take some calves to market, but the mud is preventing access to the pens by trailer. No matter, at least I don't have to pack up everything and leave barely in advance of the Mississipi floods as do some farmers in this state.

I'll be back around here this evening, with comments on intuition amongst other things. Continue your discussions and comments here if you wish.

2 comments:

Russell said...

Good luck!

J Curtis said...

I hated mucking out the stalls.

Cow poop? Bad.

Horse poop? A dream compared to cow poop.

But pig stalls? Forget it. Sickening.

My stomach still turns. The mind reels!


Feh!