Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Can't Turn My Back For a Minute

Well, it’s obvious that I am not able to leave the blog alone for any amount of time. I guess I might be addicted to it in some ways. It became acute when I saw the kind of Atheist comments that came out as soon as I was gone. And of course I wasn’t actually gone, I was still moderating comments and trying unsuccessfully not to be drawn in while I was trying to figure out what to do with all this.

The blog was immediately co-opted by Atheists insisting that ignorance is knowledge and that hypothesis-deduction is not a valid procedure in the face of ignorance. Could I hold out? No, that nonsense needed to be directly addressed, and as a result I am back on board, and considerably before I intended to be.

My thanks to those who sent their support and advice. I’m taking it under advisement, and one way or the other I’ll change ways of doing things… I’m just not sure how just yet.

As for the Atheists on line here, you are welcome, and expect no quarter to be given you just because you are Atheists. You have the same requirements of logic and evidence as anyone else.

No comments: