Sunday, December 21, 2014

An Analysis Interrupted.

An analysis made, then taken away:
"Now, if I were to analyze this incident the same way that liberals analyze similar incidents where they think they can blame conservatives, I would blame the shootings of these two officers on liberal websites fanning the flames of rage against the police. I would blame the murders on Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, the Black Caucus, the parents of Michael Brown — all the race hustlers who have been exploiting the situation for their own benefit.

I’d blame Eric Holder and Barack Obama for pandering to black anger. I’d blame the climate of cop hatred that has been created by so-called activists and has sprung up and infected black communities across the country.

But I’m not a liberal so I am going to withhold judgment until we find out why the perpetrator committed this horrific act. Anyone who takes their own life is a disturbed individual, so it’s possible that all of the above had little or nothing to do with his act of murder."
I'm much less sanguine. The perp here never would have even heard about these deaths if it were not for race-baiting and riot mongering by the entire Leftist edifice. They wanted to see rioting and violence, and they see it and will likely see it again.

1 comment:

Rikalonius said...

You are right to be suspect. Here are some instagram posts from the shooters account:

“I’m Putting Wings on Pigs Today,”

“They Take 1 Of Ours . . . Let’s Take 2 of Theirs,”

“This May Be My Final Post. I'm putting pigs in a blanket”

all hashtag'd with #ShootThePolice, #RIPErivGarner (sic), #RIPMikeBrown

So the evidence is pretty clear that he was motivated by what he was fed by the race hustlers and complicit "if it bleed it leads" media.