Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Oregon Bakers, Aaron and Melissa Klein, Guilty of Religious Expression

Dessert Storm: Oregon Bakers Found Guilty

"In the first of what will almost certainly be several rulings, the Kleins were found guilty of violating state law for politely declining an order for a same-sex “wedding” cake. As part of his 52-page order, Judge Alan McCullough claims that “requiring them to provide a wedding cake for Complainants does not constitute compelled speech.” Aaron Klein disagrees. “First Amendment, Constitution. Freedom of religion. I’m free to exercise my religion however I see fit. If I’m told to make a wedding cake for a same-sex marriage, I feel that I’m violating my beliefs. I don’t think I should have to do that.”"
Moral principle has no weight in a society which has neither morals nor principles. They are tolerant of everything except dissent due to actual moral expression of religious principles.

This sort of persecution by the homosexual bullies should be taken to the US Supreme Court. It should be decided once and for all whether America has religious freedom and rights, or whether the US Constitution is merely Leftist toilet paper.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So here's what I'd do: if I'm a baker, I'd bake the cake, then pack it in a box with Leviticus 18:22 scrawled on the side.

If I'm a photographer, I'd politely explain that I'd be delighted to photograph their ceremony as long as they're ok with me wearing my favorite t-shirt (yeah, THAT one) while working.