Tuesday, June 14, 2016

And It Only Took a Massacre

Gays rally around Trump after Orlando attacks

The horror of Sunday's terrorist attack in Orlando at a gay nightclub has sent shockwaves throughout the LGBT community and forced many to change their support from Hillary Clinton to Donald Trump.

On Reddit, a gay man who lost a friend in the terror attack at Pulse said that he was never more ready to see Trump take office and wanted to volunteer for the billionaire's campaign.

"I'm shaken, I'm a mess, I'm broken, but I've never been more determined for a leader to actually take charge and make a change, how do i get started. How do I help this man lead us into a safer country?" 4yyyy wrote.

Another gay man posted that he was gay and liberal, but had enough of political correctness and is voting for Trump for his honesty.
Honesty: It makes a difference only when it's personal.

No comments: