Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Fake Polls, The Only Kind They Do

New ABC / WaPo Poll Uses "Oversamples" To Goal Seek Strong Obama Approval Rating

Just one day after the bitter mainstreamers at ABC/WaPo and CNN used their "oversamples" of Democrats to rig polls showing an unprecedented unfavorable rating of the incoming President-elect (see "New ABC / WaPo Poll Shows Drop In Trump Favorability Courtesy Of Aggressive 'Oversamples'"), those same outlets have used those same methodologies to engineer stellar approval ratings for Obama...shocking.

Just like yesterday's polls, both ABC / Wapo and CNN used an aggressive, 8-point "oversample" of Democrats to lavish praise on their chose party and candidate.

Apparently, ABC / WaPo believes that only 23% of registered voters are Republican...
And they can't understand why they are despised (clue: it's because they are despicable).

6 comments:

JBart said...

What do you think of that kind of opinion though?

http://www.vox.com/first-person/2017/1/18/14300952/donald-trump-vote-regret

Stan said...

Interesting. But it's in VOX and it looks fake to me. If she didn't know that Trump was ephemeral before the election, then she was massively ignorant. If she did know, then she's a faker.

But I think the reality is that the entire post is a fake. Here's the clue:

"My peers who voted for Trump still don’t get it. They tell me to give the man a chance, that it’s still too early to tell and that I shouldn’t listen to the media. They aren’t willing to let go the hope they have that he will keep their best interest in mind. They tell me, what were they going to do, vote for Hillary, of all people?

I wish I had. I wish I had done anything else but vote for him. I know my one small vote doesn’t make a huge difference in the grand scheme of things, but this one feels so personal. The decision haunts me every day. And I’ll do whatever I can to help reverse it."


This gives the appearance of a nasty organizational prejudicing tale, created to appear to come from Trump-side.

Trump did reverse, briefly, on pursuing Hillary. He changed back, though.

It makes no sense that she would prefer to vote for Hillary the congenital liar, because Trump chose not to prosecute her.

No sense at all.

JBart said...

What's wrong with Vox?

Stan said...

There are two "voxes": the blogger, Vox Day; and the website: VOX.com; I was referring to VOX.com, the Leftist purveyor of deception and dicey news coverage.

The article referenced is an example of VOX.com output that needs careful analysis and discernment.

Xellos said...

Going with what would seem to be the most logical option: it's a real opinion from one of the 6% of Americans who still trust the (((media))). It's really a perfect example: "I don't want to vote for Trump or Clinton, because they are disliked by a lot of people and I don't want to seem like a Bad person - I'd rather vote for someone lukewarm, but my peers vote for Trump, so I'll do that too"; "Trump told me he'd fix my personal problems, yay I'll vote for him! - but the media told me he won't, so I guess he won't"; self-hate ensues. The mentality of a worker ant.
Of course, we don't know how much it was edited by VOX.

There are various kinds of idiots among US voters. I think this takes the cake.

Stan said...

Re: your link: HAR!
Hillary voter goes off the rails due to abject ignorance. I now wonder how many Hillary voters couldn't comprehend the ballot and screwed up their votes?