Monday, February 27, 2017

Donna's Brain on Leftism

Brazile: I 'allegedly' sent CNN questions to Clinton team
Took her six months to come up with this excuse.
In an interview with Politico published Monday, Brazile, a former CNN contributor, acknowledged the emails "allegedly" show her passing advantageous information to Clinton's campaign. She said, however, that those emails don't show full context.

"You know, I think there's always a lot of confusion when something is put out in a dump of emails that trickles out," she said. "So, the first answer is an easy answer. Did CNN provide Donna Brazile or any other contributor debate questions? No. I've never received questions from CNN. I've made that very clear, I've made that very plain."

"[T]he emails that were allegedly sent to me or sent from me, you know, told a story but it didn't tell a complete story," she said.
Only a partial story of why she had the questions in advance, and what she did with them.

"Context" took a while to become the excuse.

No comments: