Tuesday, May 2, 2017

More Bill Nye "Science"

Bill Nye the 'Vagina Guy' Indoctrinates Kids Into Gay Sex on Netflix
Let's skip straight to the "Vagina Song":
"This one goes out to all my bipeds who identify as ladies!

This world of ours, is full of choice

But must I choose between only John or Joyce?

Are my options only hard or moist?

My vagina has its own voice. Not vocal chords, a metaphorical voice.

Sometimes I do a voice for my vagina, please don't tell me I'm the only one who does that.

'Cause my sex junk is so oh oh oh much more than either or or or!

Power bottom, or a top off. Versatile love may have some butt stuff!

It's evolution ain't nothin' new, there's nothin' taboo about a sex stew

Just add salt or Gerard Depardieu (French treasure)

'Cause my sex junk is so oh oh oh! Much more than either or or or!

If they're alive I'll date'em, Channing or Jenna Tatum

I'm down for anything, don't box in my box!

Give someone new a handy, then give yourself props (Enter nerd guy who looks disapproving)

Oh you're such a smartie. Did you learn gay in college?

Chill with all of that while I drop some knowledge.

Sexuality's a spectrum, everyone is on it. Even you might like it if you sit up on it.

Drag queen, drag king, just do what feels right...

You're tall, pansexual, flirty wood sprite!

Who enjoys a fleshlight in the cold moonlight? With a sad clown Skypin' via sattelite?

Damn skippy homeslice sing it with me all night

(Nerd takes off pants and starts grinding)

Sex how you want it it's your g**damn right!

'Cause my sex junk is so oh oh oh! Much more than either or or or

Get off your soapbox! Get off your soapbox! My sex junk's better than bagels and lox

With lots of schmear."
Bill Nye is spreading the perversion-science of Alfred Kinsey, you remember him, right? Kinsey was the "scientist" who got his data from incarcerated sex offenders, and decided that sex is a spectrum with no moral boundaries attached. So he and his wife had huge sex orgies with his associates and their wives. He's at the root of the great sexual revolution of the '60s and '70s, and the beginning of the great divorce cycle.

So the lack of any morality is exactly what Nye is pushing. Nye doesn't even know that science can take no position whatsoever on questions of morality. But in his case - along with many other Leftists - science is an excuse to eradicate that pesky morality from his personal lifestyle and worldview.

Having no remaining morality can lead to total irresponsibility such as this:
Bill Nye to Tucker Carlson: Humans Cause '100 Percent' of Climate Change
Only a person with zero ethical qualms and a huge Leftist agenda would be so stupid as to make that claim.

No comments: