Thursday, January 6, 2011

Would Anyone Be Interested....

In an on-line class in logic? Or Critical Thinking?

I am considering presenting a series of classes here on informal logic (non-symbolic, little mathematics), and logic as applied to propositions and worldviews. This would be taken from my collection of logic books and completely annotated so that any opinions of mine would be either filtered out, or at least seen to be what they are, opinions.

I would be available to address questions, of course, and I would be willing to research things that I do not currently know.

As for you, you get nothing out of this except for a chance to see a complete informal logic regimen and to work with it in an on-line setting. You get no course credit, no certificate, nothing of a material nature.

Any interest?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds cool, maybe I wont have such a hard time reading some of your posts and understand what you are talking about lol.

Anonymous said...

I'm very interested! I think this could be great and wish more people would desire to learn how to think and reason logically.

Fred said...

I would be interested.

All the best.

Anonymous said...

I would be interested! Layman's logic?

Steve

R2D2 said...

Count me in.