Tuesday, December 9, 2014

On Black Racism

This black attack (on Obama, of all people) convinces me that my recent change of attitude toward blacks is justifiable. Blacks are still, after all this time - generations, now - blame whites for everything. Not all blacks. I know full well that it is not all blacks. But which blacks? How do I identify those blacks who blame me for being white, and those who do not? I cannot tell the difference, until it is too late.

To whom must I beg forgiveness for my skin color?

The only indicators of anything like that would be clothing, perhaps. Maybe the gathering into clusters, say groups of black youth all in hoodies? Or something about hair or the way pants are worn? How do I know? It's obvious that I cannot.

I don't live in, or even near, a concentration of blacks who are ghetto-ized. Until recently I have had no trepidation about blacks in stores or malls. But now I have been educated by Sharpton, et. al. that blacks find me to be a white Oppressor. That translates to "enemy".

Now that I know that I am an enemy, how do I conduct myself? Is it not prudent to wonder who, exactly, constitutes the other side... who is an enemy of myself? How do I identify those whose personal identity is to be my enemy due to my obvious whiteness?

More to the point, why would I put myself in direct contact with those who just might be my enemy, especially if I cannot identify them? Why would I not keep my distance, and a good distance at that?

There is a definite quality of terrorism involved with the "burn the bitch down" mentality of black racist entitlement. It is obvious that "justice" means revenge, not actual just deliberations of civilized judiciary proceedings. The fact that there are so few blacks killed by whites compared to blacks killed by blacks, or whites killed by blacks, coupled with statements like this makes black leadership out to be, in fact, terrorists:
"Number two, Mr. President, respectfully, when you say we can't compare what's happening now to what happened fifty years ago, tell that to the parents of these kids who are being gunned down in america's streets. It is open season on black men, and it is in many ways as bad as it was fifty years ago. "
[Tavis Smiley]
The black narrative of "open season on black men" outside of being a lie, is a call to arms, and nothing less. It is a generalization which applies to all whites, regardless of whether our white families owned slaves, or whether as whites we kept them ghetto-ized and speaking ebonics, but merely applies to our whiteness. These days, whiteness is evil; it exemplifies "entitlement" and therefore, whiteness is the enemy. If it were not for whiteness, blacks would be creating new sciences, new technologies and running a peaceful world, wouldn't they?

2 comments:

Steven Satak said...

I had my fill of Tavis Smiley back in the days when I commuted two or three hours each way to work and thought NPR was good listening.

Then he started having Dr. Cornel West on as a guest, and the first thing I thought, as I crossed over the Tacoman Narrows Bridge on my way home was "This guy is a racist. A black racist. And Smiley is agreeing with him."

I stopped listening to that show shortly after. Smiley and West are both racists and their banter disgusts me. Talk about Uncle Tom for the Victim Class. They make much of their education but it seems to have been twisted to the service of black bigotry.

I stopped listening to NPR altogether around 2008. When Garrison Keilor started sounding like a Leftist retard, I knew something was up.

I finally read "Why I am no longer a brain-dead liberal" and that's when things changed forever.

Phoenix said...

If it weren't for whites,I strongly suspect most blacks would have been arabized.Is that a good thing?Given the history of Arab conquest and enslavement I suspect most blacks would have been worse off.