Saturday, January 10, 2015

Equality Alert to Feminists

The Marines are not recognizing the inherent equality of women.

EXCLUSIVE: Two More Female Marines Dropped from Infantry Course
Twenty-nine attempts by female officers on the course, with none passing
Feminists must get the rules changed, because the patriarchy has designed the tests to be discriminatory against "persons of the uterus". The usual equalizing by requirement reduction must be implemented, as it has been in fire departments and racial quotas for decades. Not diminishing the strenuous nature of combat itself must be made illegal, or acknowledged as part of Title IX. (Note 1) War, like football, must be made to accommodate females, and if necessary, eliminating the male component altogether in order to normalize the female abilities as standards. Equality of the sexes is a legal issue, not a genetic or physical issue; so fire up some lawsuits already, the lawyers are waiting, slaveringly.

Note 1: This in no manner applies to male transsexuals who become faux women and are thus considered "still men despite surgery" by feminist reduction standards.

1 comment:

Rikalonius said...

My those are some homely women. I'm surprised there are some making it through the enlisted course, I guarantee those standards have been lowered.

I was in the Army as an infantryman, then I shifted to the Navy to become a SEAL. I only made it 3 weeks at BUDS because I contracted bronchopneumonia, which scarred my lung, and disqualified me from diving in the military. Thus ended my short lived attempt to become Special Forces.

I've said many times to many women that no woman could make it through BUDS in its current iteration. I feel that after changes are mandated to the infantry officer's course, that BUDS will be next. There are too many people eager to see a Trident pinned on a female for me to believe it won't eventually happen.

There are plenty of good, professional women in the military, but the social planners won't be happy until the spreadsheets bears out the proper pie chart.