Thursday, February 26, 2015

Obama Starts His War On Guns, Ammo

Obama to ban bullets by executive action, threatens top-selling AR-15 rifle

"It’s starting.

As promised, President Obama is using executive actions to impose gun control on the nation, targeting the top-selling rifle in the country, the AR-15 style semi-automatic, with a ban on one of the most-used AR bullets by sportsmen and target shooters.

The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives this month revealed that it is proposing to put the ban on 5.56 mm ammo on a fast track, immediately driving up the price of the bullets and prompting retailers, including the huge outdoors company Cabela’s, to urge sportsmen to urge Congress to stop the president.
"

4 comments:

Rikalonius said...

I've been told a dozen times if I've been told once by lefties, in the most hateful ways possible, that [insert condescending adjective here], with their AR-15s couldn't stand up to the American military. Seems for something that isn't a threat, the Fed spends an awful lot of time and effort trying to make sure that no Americans can own these weapons.

The proof is in the pudding, they say, there is only one reason to disarm the populace and that is to subjugate them.

Steven Satak said...

I'm putting in my order for my first spam can of ammo for my Mosie next week. Can't happen soon enough.

Stan said...

I've got more than I can shoot for a one time attack, but I don't know about a full insurrection, which is what Obama is trying for, it appears.

Steven Satak said...

I will need at least three more spam cans before I will feel adequately supplied. Always supposing things don't collapse before I get my tax refund, I will be getting stuff done very soon.